The first step in getting the best in dental treatment is to schedule a dental consultation. Dr. Yakobashvili welcomes new patients at Glad Dental P.C., located in the Bronx, New York, for dental consultations.
A dental consultation is a scheduled appointment with a dental professional where you discuss your needs and expectations. During a consultation, you can learn more about the high-quality services and advanced technology offered at Glad Dental P.C. At this appointment, you can also discuss costs and your options for payment and financing. After a dental consultation, if you decide to become a patient, a new patient examination can be done to establish your dental needs for optimal oral health.
As a new patient, you receive a comprehensive exam to establish what your oral health, dental, and cosmetic goals are. This exam gives Dr. Yakobashvili a complete picture of your dental and overall health and also helps him to better understand your oral health status, and what treatments may or may not be effective for you.
Your exam may include the following:
The benefits of a dental consultation are:
• Ensure optimum dental health is achieved
• Ensure dental problems are addressed as soon as possible
• Recommend the best form of dental treatment and management
• Assess a person’s eligibility for surgery or other forms of treatment
• Monitor the progress of the treatment, modifying it whenever necessary
• Determine how dental problems affect the other parts of the body
• Obtain a personal dental history or profile
• Screen for oral cancer
• Improve the appearance of the teeth and gums
• Promote better bite or chewing
"...Office was great. Not a long wait. As soon as I came in I was greeted by the girls in the front desk which were amazing and friendly."
"Great experience at Glad Dental! Very professional, personable, staff. They have made me feel good about smiling again. I would HIGHLY recommend."
"I live over an hour commute from Glad Dental but I can assure you that it is well worth the drive. Thank you, Glad Dental!!!"
"They did very good work, and they made me feel comfortable even though I am deathly afraid of dentists..."
"... I know that walk-ins are welcomed, the ladies at the front desk are very friendly and helpful, and the dentists are extraordinary."
"I recommend this dental clinic to anyone. The women that work there are so kind and understanding."